The Interpreter Foundation is pleased to announce that Interpreter: A Journal of Latter-day Saint Faith and Scholarship, Volume 50 (2022) is now available in paperback and digital formats for ordering and downloading.
The 340 page paperback of Volume 50 can be ordered online at Amazon, or better yet, at AmazonSmile if you would like to donate a portion of your purchase to The Interpreter Foundation at no additional cost to you. The price of the volume is $8.22 plus shipping. This price reflects the cost of printing only, with no markup or royalty. This bound volume includes all of the peer-reviewed articles that have been published in Volume 50 online at https://journal.interpreterfoundation.org/volume-50-2022/.
If you purchase the print edition through Amazon or AmazonSmile, you’ll also receive a free copy of the digital Kindle edition through the Kindle Matchbook service. Those who have purchased the paperback volumes in the past from Amazon can also access the Kindle edition of those same volumes for free.
Volume 50 is also now available in several digital e-book formats. They are available for downloading at the following links:
- PDF (free) – can be read on most computers and devices, but text size cannot usually be adjusted.
- EPUB (free) – can be read on Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Barnes & Noble Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including iBooks, Stanza, Aldiko, and Adobe Digital Editions. This file must be transferred to your mobile device.
- MOBI (free) – can be read on Amazon Kindle devices and Kindle apps. This file must be transferred to your mobile device.
- Amazon or AmazonSmile (Mobi, $0.99*) – can be read on Amazon Kindle devices and Kindle apps on tablet devices. If you purchase the paperback version from Amazon, this Kindle edition is free. Downloads automatically to your device.
- Barnes & Noble (ePub, free) – Barnes & Noble’s e-book bookstore, can be read on a variety of devices, including Nook tablets. Downloads automatically to your device.
*Note, this is the minimum we are allowed to charge for this format.
We thank all of the many people who have made Interpreter possible, and the many hours of volunteer work and generous donations which have been given.