The study ideas in the Come, Follow Me lesson are meant to help you find personal meaning in the scriptures. They should not, however, replace personal revelation you might receive about what passages to study or how to study them.
Matthew 9: Jesus forgives sins, heals a paralytic, and calls Matthew—Jesus eats with sinners, heals a woman who touches His garments, and raises Jairus’s daughter to life—He opens the eyes of the blind, casts out a devil, and preaches the gospel.
Matthew 10: Jesus instructs and empowers the Twelve Apostles and sends them forth to preach, minister, and heal the sick—Those who receive the Twelve receive the Lord.
Mark 5: Jesus casts out a legion of devils, who then enter the swine—A woman is healed by touching Jesus’ clothes—He raises Jairus’s daughter from the dead.
Luke 9: The Twelve are sent out—Jesus feeds the five thousand—Peter testifies of Christ—Jesus foretells His death and resurrection—He is transfigured on the mount—He heals and teaches.
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 11: March 6–12, Jonn Claybaugh
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 11
- The Lord Gives His Servants Power to Do His Work, Hales Swift
- Luke 4-6 and Matthew 10. Faithfully Responding to God’s Call, Taylor Halverson
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 6, “They Straightway Left Their Nets”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 7, “[He] Took Our Infirmities, and Bare Our Sicknesses”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 10, “Take My Yoke upon You, and Learn of Me”
- A Redemptive Reading of Mark 5:25-34, Julie M. Smith
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Jesus Calls Twelve Apostles to Preach and Bless Others (Matthew 10:1-5)
- Jesus Acclaims John the Baptist / Come Unto Me (Matthew 11:1-30)
- A House Divided (Luke 11:14-26; Matthew 12:31-42)
- Widow of Nain (Luke 7:11-16)
- Come Follow Me – Matthew 10-12; Mark 2; Luke 7, 11, Book of Mormon Central Archive