Be careful not to rush your study of the scriptures. Take time for prayerful pondering, even if it means you don’t have time to read every verse. These moments of pondering often lead to personal revelation.
Matthew 8: Jesus heals a leper, cures the centurion’s servant and others, stills the tempest, and casts out devils—The devils enter a herd of swine.
Mark 2: Jesus forgives sins, heals a paralytic, eats with tax gatherers and sinners, and announces that He is Lord of the Sabbath.
Mark 3: Jesus heals on the Sabbath day—He chooses and ordains the Twelve Apostles—He asks, Can Satan cast out Satan?—Jesus speaks of blasphemy against the Holy Ghost and identifies those who believe as being members of His family.
Mark 4: Jesus gives the parables of the sower, the candle under a bushel, the seed growing secretly, and the mustard seed—He stills the tempest.
Luke 7: Jesus heals the centurion’s servant—Jesus raises from death the son of the widow of Nain—He praises John the Baptist as more than a prophet—A woman anoints Jesus’ feet, and He forgives her sins.
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 10: February 27–March 5, Jonn Claybaugh
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 10
- I Can Defend My Beliefs by Teaching True Principles, Hales Swift
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 7, “[He] Took Our Infirmities, and Bare Our Sicknesses”
- Matthew 11 and Luke 7, 11-13. Coming Unto Christ and Learning of Him, Taylor Halverson
- The Gospel of Mark with Julie Smith
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Lesson 10: Come Unto Me
- Jesus Forgives Sins and Heals a Man Stricken with Palsy (Mark 2:1-12)
- Jesus Raises the Daughter of Jairus (Mark 5:22-24, 35-43)
- Jesus Heals a Woman of Faith (Mark 5:22-43)
- Come Follow Me – Matthew 8-9; Mark 2-5, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- The Healing Touch and the Woman with an Issue of Blood, Messages of Christ
- Our Savior in the Gospels: “Thy Faith Hath Made Thee Whole”