As you read and ponder John 1, record the impressions you receive. What messages do you find that will be of most value to you and your family? What could you share in your Church classes?
John 1: Christ is the Word of God—He created all things and was made flesh—John baptizes Jesus and testifies that He is the Lamb of God—John, Andrew, Simon, Philip, and Nathanael believe in Christ and follow Him.
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 4: January 16–22, Jonn Claybaugh
- The New Testament in Context: Come, Follow Me Lesson 4
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 4, We Have Found the Messiah
- Has Anyone Seen God?, Hales Swift
- The Fourth Gospel with Joshua Matson
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 4, “Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord”
- John the Beloved, Frank F. Judd Jr.
- Come Follow Me – John 1, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Our Savior in the Gospels: Matthew 3-4 & John 1-2: The Baptism of Jesus
- Come Follow Me 2019: John 1, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me: John 1, Don’t Miss This
- Come, Follow Me – Podcast 4- “We Have Found the Messiah”- John 1, Meridian Magazine
- John 1, BYU Studies
- “”Come, Follow Me” January 21–27: “We Have Found the Messiah”, LDS Living