Matthew 19: Jesus teaches about marriage and divorce—Eternal life is for those who keep the commandments—The Twelve Apostles will judge the house of Israel.
Matthew 20: Jesus gives the parable of the laborers in the vineyard—He foretells His crucifixion and resurrection—He came to give His life as a ransom for many.
Mark 10: Jesus teaches the higher law of marriage—He blesses little children—Jesus counsels the rich young man, foretells His own death, and heals blind Bartimæus.
Luke 18: Jesus gives the parables of the unjust judge and the Pharisee and publican—He invites little children to come unto Him and teaches how to gain eternal life—He tells of His coming death and resurrection and gives sight to a blind man.
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 20: May May 8–14, Jonn Claybaugh
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 19
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 17, “What Shall I Do That I May Inherit Eternal Life?”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 19, “Thy Faith Hath Saved Thee”
- Come Follow Me – Matthew 19-20; Mark 10; Luke 18, Book of Mormon Central Archive