2023 Come, Follow Me
New Testament Lesson 19:
May 1 — 7
“Rejoice with Me; for I Have Found My Sheep Which Was Lost”
As you read Luke 12–17 and John 11, prayerfully seek what Heavenly Father wants you to know and do. Your study of these chapters can open your heart to messages meant just for you.
Luke 12: Jesus teaches, Beware of hypocrisy; lay up treasures in heaven rather than on earth; prepare for the coming of the Lord; where much is given, much is required; preaching the gospel causes division.
Luke 13: Jesus teaches, Repent or perish—He gives the parable of the barren fig tree, heals a woman on the Sabbath, and likens the kingdom of God to a mustard seed—He discusses whether few or many are saved and laments over Jerusalem.
Luke 14: Jesus again heals on the Sabbath—He teaches humility and gives the parable of the great supper—Those who follow Him must forsake all else.
Luke 15: Jesus gives the parables of the lost sheep, the piece of silver, and the prodigal son.
Luke 16: Jesus gives the parable of the unjust steward—He teaches of service and condemns divorce—He gives the parable of the rich man and Lazarus.
Luke 17: Jesus speaks of offenses, forgiveness, and faith—Even the faithful are unprofitable servants—Ten lepers are healed—Jesus discourses on the Second Coming.
John 11: Jesus testifies that He is the Resurrection and the Life—Mary and Martha testify of Him—He raises Lazarus from the dead—Caiaphas speaks prophetically of the death of Jesus.
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 19: May 1–7, Jonn Claybaugh
- The New Testament in Context: Come, Follow Me Lesson 19
- The Parable of the Benevolent Father and Son, Matthew R. Linford
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 18
- Gratitude for my blessings will bring me closer to God, Hales Swift
- “He Was Lost, and is Found” Luke 15, 17, Taylor Halverson
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 17, “What Shall I Do That I May Inherit Eternal Life?”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 18, “He Was Lost, and Is Found”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 18, “Thy Faith Hath Saved Thee”
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Seek Ye the Kingdom of God (Luke 12:13-34)
- Jesus Declares the Parable of the Lost Sheep (Luke 15:2-7)
- The Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32)
- Lazarus is Raised from the Dead (John 11:1-44)
- The Parable of the Two Sons, Frank F. Judd Jr.
- Names of the Parables, Thomas A. Wayment
- Come Follow Me – Luke 12-17; John 11, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- The Parable of the Prodigal Son, Messages of Christ
- Raising Lazarus from the Dead, Messages of Christ
- Our Savior in the Gospels: John 11: Lazarus, Come Forth
- Come Follow Me 2019: Luke 12–17; John 11, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me Luke 12-17; John 11, Don’t Miss This
- Come, Follow Me Podcast #18, “Rejoice with Me for I Have Found My Sheep Which Was Lost”, Luke 12-17, John 11, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Sunday School: Lesson Helps for Luke 12-17; John 11, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: Rejoice with Me; for I have Found My Sheep Which Was Lost, Meridian Magazine
- Luke 12–17; John 11, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” May 6–12: “Rejoice with Me; for I Have Found My Sheep Which Was Lost”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Gratitude, LDS Living