Luke 12: Jesus teaches, Beware of hypocrisy; lay up treasures in heaven rather than on earth; prepare for the coming of the Lord; where much is given, much is required; preaching the gospel causes division.
Luke 13: Jesus teaches, Repent or perish—He gives the parable of the barren fig tree, heals a woman on the Sabbath, and likens the kingdom of God to a mustard seed—He discusses whether few or many are saved and laments over Jerusalem.
Luke 14: Jesus again heals on the Sabbath—He teaches humility and gives the parable of the great supper—Those who follow Him must forsake all else.
Luke 15: Jesus gives the parables of the lost sheep, the piece of silver, and the prodigal son.
Luke 16: Jesus gives the parable of the unjust steward—He teaches of service and condemns divorce—He gives the parable of the rich man and Lazarus.
Luke 17: Jesus speaks of offenses, forgiveness, and faith—Even the faithful are unprofitable servants—Ten lepers are healed—Jesus discourses on the Second Coming.
John 11: Jesus testifies that He is the Resurrection and the Life—Mary and Martha testify of Him—He raises Lazarus from the dead—Caiaphas speaks prophetically of the death of Jesus.
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 19: May 1–7, Jonn Claybaugh
- The New Testament in Context: Come, Follow Me Lesson 19
- The Parable of the Benevolent Father and Son, Matthew R. Linford
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 18
- Gratitude for my blessings will bring me closer to God, Hales Swift
- “He Was Lost, and is Found” Luke 15, 17, Taylor Halverson
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 17, “What Shall I Do That I May Inherit Eternal Life?”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 18, “He Was Lost, and Is Found”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 18, “Thy Faith Hath Saved Thee”
- The Parable of the Two Sons, Frank F. Judd Jr.
- Names of the Parables, Thomas A. Wayment
- Come Follow Me – Luke 12-17; John 11, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- The Parable of the Prodigal Son, Messages of Christ
- Raising Lazarus from the Dead, Messages of Christ
- Our Savior in the Gospels: John 11: Lazarus, Come Forth
- Come Follow Me 2019: Luke 12–17; John 11, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me Luke 12-17; John 11, Don’t Miss This
- Come, Follow Me Podcast #18, “Rejoice with Me for I Have Found My Sheep Which Was Lost”, Luke 12-17, John 11, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Sunday School: Lesson Helps for Luke 12-17; John 11, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: Rejoice with Me; for I have Found My Sheep Which Was Lost, Meridian Magazine
- Luke 12–17; John 11, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” May 6–12: “Rejoice with Me; for I Have Found My Sheep Which Was Lost”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Gratitude, LDS Living