As you read John 2–4, the Spirit will teach you things about your own conversion. Make note of His promptings. You may find additional spiritual insights from the additional resources below.
John 2: Jesus turns water into wine in Cana—He attends the Passover, cleanses the temple, foretells His death and resurrection, and performs miracles.
John 3: Jesus tells Nicodemus that men must be born again—God so loved the world that He sent His Only Begotten Son to save men—John the Baptist testifies that he that believes on the Son has everlasting life.
John 4: Jesus teaches a woman of Samaria—All must worship the Father in spirit and truth—Those who harvest souls gain eternal life—Many Samaritans believe—Jesus heals a nobleman’s son.
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 7: February 6–12, Jonn Claybaugh
- The New Testament in Context: Come, Follow Me Lesson 7
- “By the Blood Ye Are Sanctified”: The Symbolic, Salvific, Interrelated, Additive, Retrospective, and Anticipatory Nature of the Ordinances of Spiritual Rebirth in John 3 and Moses 6, Jeffrey M. Bradshaw and Matthew L. Bowen
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 7
- Jesus Teaches Using Humor in John 4, Hales Swift
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 5, “Born Again”
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Jesus Turns Water into Wine (John 2:1-12)
- Jesus Cleanses the Temple (John 2:13-17)
- Jesus Teaches of Being Born Again (John 3:1-36)
- For God So Loved the World (John 3:16)
- Jesus Teaches a Samaritan Woman (John 4:5-29)
- The Message of Nicodemus, Keith J. Wilson
- Come Follow Me – John 2-3, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Living Waters and the Woman at the Well, Messages of Christ
- Our Savior in the Gospels: John 2-3: Christ’s Early Ministry
- Our Savior in the Gospels: John 4: Woman at the Well
- Come Follow Me 2019: John 2-4, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me John 2-4, Don’t Miss This
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: Lesson Helps for John 2-4, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Sunday School: Lesson Helps for John 2-4, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me Podcast #7 “Ye Must Be Born Again”, John 2-4, Meridian Magazine
- John 2-4, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” February 11–17: “Ye Must Be Born Again”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Living Water, LDS Living