Moroni recorded what he hoped would “be of worth … in some future day” (Moroni 1:4). What do you find in Moroni 1–6 that is of worth to you? Record what you discover, and consider sharing it with someone who also might find it valuable.
Moroni 1: Moroni writes for the benefit of the Lamanites—The Nephites who will not deny Christ are put to death. About A.D. 401–21.
Moroni 2: Jesus gave the twelve Nephite disciples power to confer the gift of the Holy Ghost. About A.D. 401–21.
Moroni 3: Elders ordain priests and teachers by the laying on of hands. About A.D. 401–21.
Moroni 4: How elders and priests administer the sacramental bread is explained. About A.D. 401–21.
Moroni 5: The mode of administering the sacramental wine is set forth. About A.D. 401–21.
Moroni 6: Repentant persons are baptized and fellowshipped—Church members who repent are forgiven—Meetings are conducted by the power of the Holy Ghost. About A.D. 401–21.
Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Moroni 1–6 (Ensign Support Articles and Activities)
- What can we learn from the book of Moroni? (Ensign Weekly Book of Mormon Insights)
- Help Me, Dear Father, Children’s Songbook, 99
- Moroni Invites All to Come unto Christ | Mormon 8–9; Moroni 1, 10; Title Page | Book of Mormon (Book of Mormon Videos)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 47: Moroni 1-6, Jonn Claybaugh
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me Book of Mormon Lesson 47 (Moroni 1-6)
- An Ancient Survival Guide: John Bytheway’s Look at Moroni, Jared Riddick, August 31, 2018
Resources on Other Sites
- Come Follow Me 2020: Moroni 1-6, Book of Mormon Central
- Moroni 1-6, John W. Welch (Book of Mormon Central Archive)
- Come Follow Me (Insights into Moroni 1-6, Nov 30-Dec 6), Taylor Halverson and Tyler Griffin
- Come, Follow Me with John Hilton III (Moroni 1-6), Book of Mormon Central
- Come, Follow Me with Taylor Halverson (Moroni 1-6), Book of Mormon Central
- Why Did Moroni Provide the Exact Wording of Priesthood Ordinances?, Book of Mormon Central KnoWhy #587
- Come Follow Me – Moroni 1-6: “In the Right Way”, Unshaken (Jared Halverson)
- Come Follow Me Moroni 1-6 (Nov. 30-Dec. 6), Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me Podcast #47: “To Keep Them in the Right Way”, Moroni 1-6, Meridian Magazine
- Come Follow Me for Sunday School: “To Keep Them in the Right Way”, Moroni 1-6, Meridian Magazine
- November 30 – December 6, 2020 Come, Follow Me Songs, Music for Latter-day Life
- Moroni 1 to 6 – “To Keep Them in the Right Way”, BYU Studies
- Moroni, the Last of the Nephite Prophets, BYU Religious Studies Center
- The Articles and Covenants of the Church of Christ and the Book of Mormon, BYU Religious Studies Center
- The Merits of Christ: Fallen Humanity’s Hope for Redemption, BYU Religious Studies Center
- Why Did Moroni Keep Writing?, Book of Mormon Central KnoWhy #249
- Where did Moroni Get the Sacramental Prayers from?, Book of Mormon Central KnoWhy #250
- What Can an Ancient Christian Text Tell us About the Book of Mormon?, Book of Mormon Central KnoWhy #450
- Why Was Singing Hymns a Part of Nephite Worship Services?, Book of Mormon Central KnoWhy #251