The Interpreter Foundation App
The Interpreter Foundation app offers immediate access to the articles and other resources available from the Interpreter Foundation on your phone, tablet or other mobile device.
- See a listing of our most recent publications and news;
- Read or listen to the latest Journal articles;
- Read a KnoWhy relating to the reading assignment for a Gospel Doctrine lesson;
- Watch a Roundtable discussion on the same lesson;
- Access our Gospel Doctrine Lesson Index to link to both the Lesson materials on ChurchofJesusChrist.org and to pertinent articles on our websites and other related websites.
- and more
The Interpreter Foundation app may be downloaded to your mobile device using the following links:
iOS 9.0 or later
Android 4.4 and up
NOTE: Due to the framework we are using for this app, it requests access to several capabilities (including capabilities such as “Initiate a phone call” and “Record audio”). None of these capabilities are actually used by the app. You may say “no” to any and all requests for special permissions when installing the app.