As you prayerfully read and ponder Matthew 18 and Luke 10, pay attention to the quiet promptings of the Holy Ghost. He will tell you how these teachings and stories apply to you. Record the impressions you receive.
Matthew 18: Jesus explains how we are to treat our offending brethren—The Son of Man came to save that which was lost—All of the Twelve receive the keys of the kingdom—Jesus explains why we should forgive.
Luke 10: Jesus calls, empowers, and instructs the Seventy—They preach and heal—Those who receive Christ’s disciples receive Christ—The Father is revealed by the Son—Jesus gives the parable of the good Samaritan.
- Come, Follow Me Study and Teaching Helps — Lesson 17: April 17–23, Jonn Claybaugh
- The New Testament in Context: Come, Follow Me Lesson 17
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 16
- The Calling of the Seventy, Hales Swift
- Matthew 18 and Luke 10. What is the Kingdom of God?, Taylor Halverson
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 14, “Who Is My Neighbour?”
- Choosing the “Good Part”, Brent L. Top
- Come Follow Me – Matthew 18; Luke 10, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Jesus Christ, the Passover Lamb, Messages of Christ
- Our Savior in the Gospels: John 10 & Luke 10-1: The Cost of Discipleship
- Come Follow Me 2019: Matthew 18; Luke 10, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me : Matthew 18 and Luke 10, Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me Podcast #16 — “What Shall I Do to Inherit Eternal Life?”, Matthew 18; Luke 10, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: Matthew 18; Luke 10, Meridian Magazine
- Matthew 18; Luke 10, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” April 22–28: “What Shall I Do to Inherit Eternal Life?”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: He Came to Save the Lost, LDS Living