Doctrine and Covenants 93 teaches that “truth is knowledge of things as they are, and as they were, and as they are to come” (verse 24). As you study this section, look for truth and record what you learn. What are you willing to do to receive truth? (see verses 27–28).
D&C 93: Revelation given through Joseph Smith the Prophet, at Kirtland, Ohio, May 6, 1833.
Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary (lesson materials at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- “I Am a Child of God,” Children’s Songbook, 2–3.
- Light and Truth, Part 2, Doctrine and Covenants Teaching Videos
- “Man Was Also in the Beginning with God”, Revelations in Context
- Section 93, “Truth Is Knowledge of Things …”, Doctrine and Covenants Institute Student Manual (2002), pp 217–22
- Chapter 36: Doctrine and Covenants 93, Doctrine and Covenants Institute Student Manual (2017)
- Knowing How and What We Worship – Doctrine and Covenants 93, Liahona – Come, Follow Me: Doctrine and Covenants
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- “How long can rolling waters remain impure?”: Literary Aspects of the Doctrine and Covenants, Richard Dilworth Rust, October 6, 2017