As you read the Epistles of Peter, you may receive promptings to act. Record these promptings while you are “yet in the Spirit” (D&C 76:80) so you can accurately capture what you are being taught.
Lesson Manuals on LDS.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 43, “A Chosen Generation”
- Reading 1 Peter Intertextually With Select Passages From the Old Testament, Taylor Halverson