1 Thessalonians 1: The gospel comes both in word and in power.
1 Thessalonians 2: True ministers preach in a godly manner—Converts are the glory and joy of missionaries.
1 Thessalonians 3: The Saints are told to perfect that which is lacking in their faith.
1 Thessalonians 4: The Saints are told to be holy, sanctify themselves, and love one another—The Lord will come, and the dead will rise.
1 Thessalonians 5: The Saints will know the season of the Second Coming of Christ—Live the way Saints should live—Rejoice evermore—Do not despise prophesyings.
2 Thessalonians 1: At His Second Coming, the Lord Jesus will take vengeance upon the ungodly.
2 Thessalonians 2: Apostasy is to precede the Second Coming—The gospel prepares men for eternal glory.
2 Thessalonians 3: Pray for the triumph of the gospel cause—Paul preaches the gospel of work—Be not weary in well-doing.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- Apostasy and Restoration (2 Thessalonians 2:1-3)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 41 (1 and 2 Thessalonians)
- Facing Temptation and Anxiety in 1 Thessalonians 3, Hales Swift
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 31, “And So Were the Churches Established in the Faith”
- Biblical and Non-Biblical Quotes in the Sermons and Epistles of Paul, John A. Tvedtnes
- Come Follow Me: 1 and 2 Thessalonians, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – 1 and 2 Thessalonians, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- The Apostle Paul and King Benjamin: Examples of Christlike Leadership and Service, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me 1 and 2 Thessalonians (Oct. 21-27), Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me Podcast #41 “Be Not Soon Shaken in Mind or be Troubled”, 1 and 2 Thessalonians, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: 1 and 2 Thessalonians, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Sunday School: “Be Not Soon Shaken in Mind, or Be Troubled”, Meridian Magazine
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians – “Be Not Soon Shaken in Mind, or Be Troubled”, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” October 21–27: “Be Not Soon Shaken in Mind, or Be Troubled”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Building a Gospel-Centered Family, LDS Living