Record your impressions while you read 1 Corinthians 14–16. Pray about what the Spirit has taught you, and ask Heavenly Father if there is more He would like you to learn.
1 Corinthians 14: People should desire spiritual gifts—Tongues and prophecy are compared—Prophecy is the greater gift—Paul says, You may all prophesy; covet to prophesy.
1 Corinthians 15: Christ died for our sins—He rose from the dead and was seen by many—All men will be resurrected—Paul speaks of baptism for the dead—The three degrees of glory are described—Victory over death comes through Christ.
1 Corinthians 16: Paul counsels, Stand fast in the faith; let all things be done with charity.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Resurrection of the Dead (1 Corinthians 15:20-26)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 34, “Keep the Ordinances, As I Delivered Them”
- “Keep the Ordinances, As I Have Delivered Them” 1 Corinthians 11-16, Taylor Halverson