Read Acts 10–15 carefully, allowing time for the Spirit to prompt you with thoughts and feelings. What is there for you to learn in these chapters?
Acts 10: An angel ministers to Cornelius—Peter, in a vision, is commanded to take the gospel to the Gentiles—The gospel is taught by witnesses—The Holy Ghost falls upon the Gentiles.
Acts 11: God grants the gift of repentance to the Gentiles—The disciples are first called Christians at Antioch—The Church is guided by revelation.
Acts 12: The martyrdom of James is described—An angel frees Peter from prison—The Lord slays Herod by disease—The Church grows.
Acts 13: Saul and Barnabas are called to missionary service—Saul, now called Paul, curses a sorcerer—Christ is a descendant of David—Paul offers the gospel to Israel, then to the Gentiles.
Acts 14: Persecution attends the spread of the gospel—Paul heals a crippled man; Paul and Barnabas are hailed as gods—Paul is stoned and revived; he preaches—Elders are ordained.
Acts 15: Great dissension arises at Antioch concerning circumcision—The Apostles at Jerusalem decide the issue—Paul chooses Silas as his companion.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities)
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Peter’s Revelation to Take the Gospel to the Gentiles (Acts 10:1-48; 11:1-18)
- The Jerusalem Conference (Acts 15)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 28
- Lessons from the Story of Cornelius, Hales Swift
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 30, “God Is No Respecter of Persons”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 31, “And So Were the Churches Established in the Faith”
- Acts 10-15. Continuing Revelation, Taylor Halverson
- Come Follow Me 2019: Acts 10-15, Book of Mormon Central
- How Church Leaders Receive Revelation for the Whole Church: Peter’s Example, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – Acts 10-15, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me Acts 10-15 (July 15-21), Don’t Miss This
- Come, Follow Me Podcast #28: “The Word of God Grew and Multiplied” Acts 10-15, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: “The Word of God Grew and Multiplied”, Acts 10-15, Meridian Magazine
- Acts 10—15, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” July 15–21: “The Word of God Grew and Multiplied”, LDS Living
- “Come Follow Me” FHE: From Ruins to Restoration, LDS Living