As you prayerfully read and ponder Matthew 18 and Luke 10, pay attention to the quiet promptings of the Holy Ghost. He will tell you how these teachings and stories apply to you. Record the impressions you receive.
Matthew 18: Jesus explains how we are to treat our offending brethren—The Son of Man came to save that which was lost—All of the Twelve receive the keys of the kingdom—Jesus explains why we should forgive.
Luke 10: Jesus calls, empowers, and instructs the Seventy—They preach and heal—Those who receive Christ’s disciples receive Christ—The Father is revealed by the Son—Jesus gives the parable of the good Samaritan.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities)
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Jesus Teaches that We Must Become as Little Children (Matthew 18:1-11; Mark 9:38-42)
- Forgive 70 Times 7 (Matthew 18:21-35)
- Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 14, “Who Is My Neighbour?”
- Matthew 18 and Luke 10. What is the Kingdom of God?, Taylor Halverson
- Come Follow Me 2019: Matthew 18; Luke 10, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – Matthew 18; Luke 10, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me : Matthew 18 and Luke 10, Don’t Miss This
- Jesus Christ, the Passover Lamb, Messages of Christ
- Come Follow Me Podcast #16 — “What Shall I Do to Inherit Eternal Life?”, Matthew 18; Luke 10, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: Matthew 18; Luke 10, Meridian Magazine
- Matthew 18; Luke 10, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” April 22–28: “What Shall I Do to Inherit Eternal Life?”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: He Came to Save the Lost, LDS Living