Consider writing down questions you have about what you read in Revelation. You can then search for answers to your questions or discuss them with a family member or in Church classes.
Revelation 1: Christ chooses some as kings and priests unto God—Christ will come again—John sees the risen Lord.
Revelation 2: He who overcomes will gain eternal life, avoid the second death, inherit the celestial kingdom, and rule many kingdoms.
Revelation 3: He who overcomes will retain his name in the book of life, reach godhood, and be with Jesus as He is with the Father.
Revelation 4: John sees the celestial earth, the throne of God, and all created things worshipping the Lord.
Revelation 5: John sees the book sealed with seven seals, and he sees those people redeemed out of every nation—He hears every creature praising God and the Lamb.
Revelation 6: Christ opens the six seals, and John sees the events therein—In the fifth seal, he sees the Christian martyrs; and in the sixth, he sees the signs of the times.
Revelation 7: John also sees in the sixth seal the Restoration of the gospel, the sealing of the 144,000, and the hosts of the exalted from all nations.
Revelation 8: John sees fire and desolation poured out during the seventh seal and preceding the Second Coming.
Revelation 9: John also sees the wars and plagues poured out during the seventh seal and before the Lord comes.
Revelation 10: John seals up many things relative to the last days—He is commissioned to participate in the restoration of all things.
Revelation 11: In the last days, two prophets will be slain in Jerusalem—After 3½ days, they will be resurrected—Christ will reign over all the earth.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support: Revelation 1–11 (Ensign Articles and Activities at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
- The Book of Revelation: A Testament to the Lamb of God (Come, Follow Me Digital Only Article in the Ensign)
- Come, Follow Me—Family Study Fun: Symbol Sketch-and-Guess (Ensign Activities at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 48 (Revelation 1–11)
- “To Him That Overcometh:” the Seven Promises of Revelation 2-3, Hales Swift
- The Book of Revelation with Nicholas J. Frederick, LDS Perspectives
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 45, “He That Overcometh Shall Inherit All Things”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 46, “He Will Dwell with Them, and They Shall Be His People”
- Revelation 5-6 and 19-22. Views and Perspectives, Taylor Halverson
- Come Follow Me 2019: Revelation 1–11, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – Revelation 1-11, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- How Nephi and the Tree of Life can help you make sense of the Book of Revelation, Book of Mormon Central
- Why Was the Heavenly Book Sealed with Seven Seals?, Book of Mormon Central KnoWhy #541
- Come Follow Me Revelation 1-11 (Dec. 9-15), Don’t Miss This
- Come, Follow Me—Podcast #48 “Glory, and Power, Be unto…the Lamb for Ever”, Revelation 1-11, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: “Glory, and Power, Be unto … the Lamb for Ever”, Revelations 1-11, Meridian Magazine
- Revelation 1–11 – “Glory, and Power, Be unto … the Lamb for Ever”, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” December 9–15: “Glory, and Power, Be unto . . . the Lamb for Ever”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Doing It For the Right Reasons, LDS Living