Recording spiritual impressions helps you recognize what the Holy Ghost wants to teach you. Acting on your impressions demonstrates your faith that those promptings are real.
Hebrews 1: The Son is in the express image of the person of the Father—Christ is the Only Begotten Son and thus above the angels.
Hebrews 2: Jesus came to suffer death and save men—He came to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Hebrews 3: Christ is the Apostle and High Priest of our profession—Jesus, being the Son, is more than a servant—Now is the time and the day of our salvation.
Hebrews 4: The gospel was offered to ancient Israel—Saints enter into the rest of the Lord—Though tempted in all points, Jesus was without sin.
Hebrews 5: For a man to hold the priesthood, he must be called of God as was Aaron—Christ was a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek—Jesus Christ is the Author of eternal salvation.
Hebrews 6: Let us go on to perfection—The sons of perdition crucify Christ anew—God swears with an oath that the faithful will be saved.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 43 (Hebrews 1-6)
- How the Lord Understands What We are Going Through (Hebrews 1-6), Hales Swift
- Differing Uses of Metaphorical “Milk” in the Epistles (Hebrews 5), Hales Swift
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 37, Jesus Christ: “The Author and Finisher of Our Faith”
- Not Leaving and Going On to Perfection, Matthew L. Bowen
- Come Follow Me 2019: Hebrews 1-6, Book of Mormon Central
- Jesus Sanctifies and Redeems His Own, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me Hebrews 1-6 (Nov. 4-10), Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me Podcast #43—“Jesus Christ, ‘the Author of Eternal Salvation’”—Hebrews 1-6, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: Jesus Christ, “The Author of Eternal Salvation”, Hebrews 1-6, Meridian Magazine
- Hebrews 1 to 6 – Jesus Christ, “the Author of Eternal Salvation”, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” November 4–10: “Jesus Christ, ‘the Author of Eternal Salvation’”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Why Do We Need Priesthood Keys?, LDS Living