Recording spiritual impressions will help you remember what you learn during scripture study. You might write in a study journal, make notes in the margins of your scriptures, add notes in your Gospel Library app, or make an audio recording of your thoughts.
2 Corinthians 8: True Saints impart of their substance to the poor—Christ, out of His poverty, brought eternal riches.
2 Corinthians 9: God loves and rewards a cheerful giver—Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift.
2 Corinthians 10: Bring every thought into obedience—Paul glories in the Lord.
2 Corinthians 11: Maintain the simplicity that is in Christ—Satan sends forth false apostles—Paul glories in his sufferings for Christ.
2 Corinthians 12: Paul is caught up to the third heaven—The Lord gives men weaknesses that they may triumph over them—Paul manifests the signs of an Apostle.
2 Corinthians 13: Saints should test themselves as to righteousness—Be perfect and of one mind; live in peace.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Godly Sorrow Worketh Repentance (2 Corinthians 7:8-10)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 37
- Paul’s Visit to the Third Heaven in 2 Corinthians 12, Hales Swift
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 35, “Be Ye Reconciled to God”
- Biblical and Non-Biblical Quotes in the Sermons and Epistles of Paul, John A. Tvedtnes
- Come Follow Me: 2 Corinthians 8-13, Book of Mormon Central
- God’s Grace Can Strengthen and Perfect the Weak, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – 2 Corinthians 7-13, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me 2 Corinthians 8-13 (Sept. 16-22), Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me Podcast 37, “God Loveth a Cheerful Giver” 2 Corinthians 8-13, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Sunday School: “God Loveth a Cheerful Giver” 2 Corinthians 8-13, Meridian Magazine
- 2 Corinthians 8–13, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” September 16–22: “God Loveth a Cheerful Giver”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Simplicity in Christ, LDS Living