As you study Paul’s letters to the Corinthians, write down some of the gospel principles you discover and ponder how you can apply them in your life.
2 Corinthians 1: God comforts and cares for His Saints—The Saints are sealed and given assurance by the Spirit in their hearts.
2 Corinthians 2: Saints should love and forgive one another—They always triumph in Christ.
2 Corinthians 3: The gospel surpasses the law of Moses—Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 4: Gospel light shines on the Saints—Mortal trials are nothing as contrasted with eternal glory.
2 Corinthians 5: Saints walk by faith and seek tabernacles of immortal glory—The gospel reconciles man to God—God’s ministers carry the word of reconciliation to the world.
2 Corinthians 6: Now is the day of salvation—God’s ministers must walk uprightly and bear all things—Saints should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
2 Corinthians 7: Godly sorrow for sin leads to repentance—The sorrow of the world leads to death.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 36
- Glorification in 2 Corinthians 5, Hales Swift
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 35, “Be Ye Reconciled to God”
- Biblical and Non-Biblical Quotes in the Sermons and Epistles of Paul, John A. Tvedtnes
- Come Follow Me 2019: 2 Corinthians 1−7, Book of Mormon Central
- How to have faith in the face of persecution, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – 2 Corinthians 1-6, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me 2 Corinthians 1-7 (Sept. 9-15), Don’t Miss This
- Come, Follow Me Podcast #36 “Be Ye Reconciled to God”, 2 Corinthians 1-7, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: “Be Ye Reconciled to God” 2 Corinthians 1-7, Meridian Magazine
- 2 Corinthians 1-7, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” September 9–15: “Be Ye Reconciled to God”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Understanding Godly Sorrow, LDS Living