Recording promptings will help you remember what the Spirit is teaching you. Consider also recording how you feel about these promptings.
Romans 1: The gospel is the power of God unto salvation through Jesus Christ—The wrath of God rests on those guilty of murder, homosexual practices, fornication, and other sins if the guilty do not repent.
Romans 2: God will render to every person according to his or her deeds—Both Jews and Gentiles will be judged by gospel laws.
Romans 3: Man is not justified by the law of Moses—He is justified through righteousness, which comes through faith in Christ, made possible through Christ’s atoning sacrifice.
Romans 4: Abraham’s faith was accounted to him for righteousness—Man is justified by faith, righteous works, and grace.
Romans 5: Man is justified through the blood of Christ—Adam fell, and Christ atoned that man might be saved.
Romans 6: Baptism is in similitude of the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ—The wages of sin is death—Christ brings eternal life.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 31
- Abraham as Father of All the Faithful, Hales Swift
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 36, “Beloved of God, Called to Be Saints”
- Come Follow Me 2019: Romans 1–6, Book of Mormon Central
- Grace: The Enabling Power and Gift of God’s Love, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – Romans 1-6, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me Romans 1-6 (August 5-11), Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me Podcast #31 “The Power of God Unto Salvation” Romans 1-6, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Families and Individuals: “The Power of God unto Salvation” Romans 1-6, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Sunday School: “The Power of God unto Salvation” Romans 1-6, Meridian Magazine
- Romans 1—6, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” August 5–11: “The Power of God unto Salvation”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Faith and Works, LDS Living