Impressions from the Holy Ghost are often quiet and sometimes fleeting. Recording your impressions allows you to reflect on them more deeply. As you read Acts 22–28, write down the thoughts and feelings that come to you and take time to ponder them.
Acts 22: Paul recounts the story of his conversion and also tells of seeing Jesus in a vision—He is accorded some privileges as a Roman citizen.
Acts 23: Paul is smitten at Ananias’s order—The Lord again appears to Paul—Forty Jews plot his death—He is delivered over to Felix.
Acts 24: Paul is accused of sedition—He answers in defense of his life and doctrine—He teaches Felix of righteousness, temperance, and the judgment to come.
Acts 25: Paul, before Festus, appeals unto Cæsar—Agrippa desires to hear Paul.
Acts 26: Paul recounts his former persecution of the Saints as a Pharisee—He testifies of the appearance of Jesus on the Damascus road—Paul bears his testimony to King Agrippa.
Acts 27: Paul, in a perilous voyage, travels toward Rome—An angel comforts him—He uses the gift of seership—He is shipwrecked.
Acts 28: Paul is unharmed by a viper’s bite—He heals the sick in Melita—He preaches in Rome, first to the Jews and then to the Gentiles.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities at ChurchofJesusChrist.org)
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 38, “Thou Hast Testified of Me”
- Acts 21-28. Faithfully Witness of Christ, Taylor Halverson
- Biblical and Non-Biblical Quotes in the Sermons and Epistles of Paul, John A. Tvedtnes
- Variants in the Stories of the First Vision of Joseph Smith and the Apostle Paul, John A. Tvedtnes
- Come Follow Me 2019: Acts 22–28, Book of Mormon Central
- How Paul’s conversion can strengthen your faith in Joseph Smith’s accounts of the First Vision, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – Acts 22-28, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me Acts 22-28 (July 29-August 4), Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me Podcast #30 “A Minister and a Witness” Acts 22-28, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: “A Minister and a Witness”, Acts 22-28, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Sunday School: “A Minister and a Witness”, Acts 22-28, Meridian Magazine
- Acts 22-28, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” July 29–August 4: “A Minister and a Witness”, LDS Living
- “Come Follow Me” FHE: Turning from Darkness to Light, LDS Living