Matthew 27: Jesus is accused and condemned before Pilate—Barabbas is released—Jesus is mocked, crucified, and buried in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathæa.
Mark 15: Pilate decrees the death of Jesus—Jesus is mocked and crucified between two thieves—He dies and is buried in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathæa.
Luke 23: Jesus is taken before Pilate, then to Herod, and then to Pilate again—Barabbas is released—Jesus is crucified between two thieves—He is buried in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathæa.
John 19: Jesus is scourged and crucified—He places His mother in John’s care—He dies and His side is pierced with a spear—He is buried in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathæa.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Jesus Is Condemned Before Pilate (Matt 27:1-2, 11-25)
- Jesus Is Scourged and Crucified (Matthew 27:26-50)
- Jesus Is Laid in a Tomb (Matthew 27:57-60)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 24
- The Crucifixion as a Mockery, Witness, and Warning of the Judgment, George L. Mitton
- Come Follow Me – Matthew 27; Mark 15; Luke 23; John 19, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me: Matthew 27; Mark 15; Luke 23; John 19 (June 17-23), Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me—Podcast #24 “It is Finished” Matthew 27; Mark 15: Luke 23; John 19, Meridian Magazine
- Holy Week: His Blood Be On Us, Messages of Christ
- Holy Week: The True Lamb of God, Messages of Christ
- Holy Week: Day of Agony, Messages of Christ
- “Come, Follow Me” June 17–23: “It Is Finished”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Gethsemane, LDS Living