Matthew 21: Jesus rides in triumph into Jerusalem—He cleanses the temple, curses the fig tree, and discusses authority—He gives the parables of the two sons and the wicked husbandmen.
Matthew 22: Jesus gives the parable of the marriage of the king’s son—Pay tribute to Cæsar and to God—Worldly marriages endure in this life only—The first commandment is to love the Lord—Jesus asks, What think ye of Christ?
Matthew 23: Jesus pronounces woes upon the scribes and Pharisees—They will be held responsible for killing the prophets—They will not escape the damnation of hell.
Mark 11: Jesus rides into Jerusalem amid shouts of hosanna—He curses a fig tree, drives the money changers from the temple, and confounds the scribes on the matter of authority.
Luke 19: Jesus came to save souls—He gives the parable of the pounds—He rides in triumph into Jerusalem, weeps over the city, and cleanses the temple again.
Luke 20: The chief priests oppose Jesus—He gives the parable of the wicked husbandmen—Render unto Cæsar and God that which is theirs—Jesus teaches the law of marriage.
John 12: Mary anoints Jesus’ feet—His triumphal entry into Jerusalem is recounted—He foretells His death—To receive Christ is to receive the Father.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities)
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- The Lord’s Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1-11)
- Christ’s Authority is Questioned (Matt 21:23-32)
- Render unto Caesar and unto God (Mark 12:13-17)
- The Greatest Commandment (Mark 12:28-34)
- Jesus Teaches about the Widow’s Mites (Mark 12:41-44)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Audio Roundtable: Come, Follow Me New Testament Lesson 20
- Cursing the Fig Tree, Hales Swift
- Jesus Discusses Paying Tribute in Matthew 22, Hales Swift
- Come Follow Me 2019: Matthew 21-23; Mark 11; Luke 19-20; John 12, Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – Matthew 21-23; Mark 11; Luke 19-20, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me: Matthew 21-23; Mark 11; John 12; Luke 19-20, Don’t Miss This
- Come Follow Me Podcast #20, “Behold, thy King Cometh”, Matthew 21-23, Mark 11, Luke 19, 20; John 12, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Individuals and Families: “Behold, Thy King Cometh”, Matthew 21–23; Mark 11; Luke 19–20; John 12, Meridian Magazine
- Parable of the Laborers in the Vineyard, Messages of Christ
- Matthew 21—23; Mark 11; Luke 19—20; John 12, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” May 20–26: “Behold, Thy King Cometh”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Christ Sees Us, LDS Living