Matthew 19: Jesus teaches about marriage and divorce—Eternal life is for those who keep the commandments—The Twelve Apostles will judge the house of Israel.
Matthew 20: Jesus gives the parable of the laborers in the vineyard—He foretells His crucifixion and resurrection—He came to give His life as a ransom for many.
Mark 10: Jesus teaches the higher law of marriage—He blesses little children—Jesus counsels the rich young man, foretells His own death, and heals blind Bartimæus.
Luke 18: Jesus gives the parables of the unjust judge and the Pharisee and publican—He invites little children to come unto Him and teaches how to gain eternal life—He tells of His coming death and resurrection and gives sight to a blind man.
Lesson Manuals on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Come, Follow Me—For Individuals and Families
- Come, Follow Me—For Sunday School
- Come, Follow Me—For Primary
- Come, Follow Me—Support (Ensign Articles and Activities)
Additional Resources on ChurchofJesusChrist.org
- Suffer the Little Children to Come unto Me (Luke 18:15-17)
- Laborers in the Vineyard (Matthew 19-20, Mark 10, Luke 18)
Resources on Interpreter Foundation
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 17, “What Shall I Do That I May Inherit Eternal Life?”
- Scripture Roundtable: New Testament Gospel Doctrine Lesson 19, “Thy Faith Hath Saved Thee”
- Come Follow Me: Matthew 19-20; Mark 10; Luke 18 , Book of Mormon Central
- Come Follow Me – Matthew 19-20; Mark 10; Luke 18, Book of Mormon Central Archive
- Come Follow Me: Matthew 19 20; Mark 10; Luke 18, Don’t Miss This
- Come, Follow Me Podcast #19, “What Lack I Yet?”, Matthew 19-20; Mark 10; Luke 18, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me For Individuals and Families: “What Lack I Yet?” Matthew 19-20; Mark 10; Luke 18, Meridian Magazine
- Come, Follow Me for Sunday School: “What Lack I Yet?”, Matthew 19-20; Mark 10; Luke 18, Meridian Magazine
- Matthew 19—20; Mark 10; Luke 18, BYU Studies
- “Come, Follow Me” May 13–19: “What Lack I Yet?”, LDS Living
- “Come, Follow Me” FHE: Then Jesus Beholding Him Loved Him, LDS Living